Nowadays, Back pain is one of the most common reasons for which people are suffering though in maximum cases, it just starts with an ache or Pain in any region of the back; it can be the lower back or from the buttock region to the leg. It can range from a constant ache to sudden Pain. It can last from a few days to a few weeks; if it’s severe, it can even last for some years if you are not under medical treatment.
Back pain can affect any person of any age, and as people get older, the lower back region starts aching. It genuinely gets increasing due mainly to their previous occupation or disk disease. It can also be caused which aren’t due to any underneath illness, such as lifting and working out too much or sleeping in an uncomfortable position. However, middle-aged people are seen to be suffering more from this back pain.
Back Pain leads to the deterioration of various complex structures, i.e., muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones.
- A dull pain throughout the lower back is also lower back pain.
- It Aches when it travels to the buttock region to the legs and feet.
- A sharp, tingling, numb sensation in the thigh
- Frequent Pain in the back
- A pulled muscle is one of the causes of back pain. When you strain or overstretch a power in any body part, it can generally hurt you, and that ache worsens when it’s in your back. And this also can happen when your muscles are overworked. When the lower back gets a pulled muscle, you will notice some swelling along with the Pain. The affected areas may be tender to touch, and these conditions will be challenging to bend, stand or walk and will lead to cramps in your back.
- Inflammation is the response of the body to heal any damage and a condition where the overstimulated immune system releases too many WBC and other anti-inflammatory substances into the blood. There are two types of inflammation that we experience, acute and chronic. Acute inflammation lasts for a few hours and days, whereas chronic inflammation is prolonged that lasts for months or years. Acute inflammation is a protective or curable response of the body, whereas chronic inflammation is self-triggered and can harm one’s health. Chronic inflammation gets triggered by itself with autoimmune diseases.
- Arthritis is now a common word that is used a lot these days by mostly everyone. Arthritis is nothing but inflammation of joints, so when you observe some swelling in your joints or aches, the probability of having arthritis is significant. There is much arthritis, like spinal arthritis, in the back, which leads to stiffness and lower back pain, which can be due to many other types of arthritis that, combined, may cause tenderness and Pain in the back. It can also be called spinal arthritis, which causes stiffness and lower back pain. This stiffness is worst in the morning and eases with increasing activity in the day, then worsens by the end of the day. In this, the Pain runs from the back to the buttocks and feels like it hurts in the hip. The Pain worsens at night, as there is an accumulation of fluids due to inactivity overnight.
- Osteoporosis is a condition where the bones become porous, as osteo means bone porosis means porous. The density of the bone gets reduced, and the bone gets easily prone to fracture or any other bleeding. It triggers hormonal imbalance and increases weight.
Anyone can get attacked by back Pain, even children and teens, and it is more common as you get old (starting at age 30 or 40). Back Pain triggers more if there is a lack of exercise, as weak and unused muscles lead to back pain. Even excess weight puts stress on your back.
Improper lifting is also one of the ways you develop back Pain.
To avoid the existence of back pain, you should improve your physical condition and learn and practice proper body mechanics and keep your back healthy and strong:
- Exercise – Engage yourself in practice, lower back exercise, and some low-impact aerobic activities that don’t jolt or strain your back.
- It would be best to build muscle strength and flexibility—through abdominal and back muscle exercises, which will be helpful to your back.
- Have a proper diet.
- Reduce Smoking
Nirogalaya is one of the most leading Neurotherapy Centers in India. Nirogalaya offers the best quality service to people & we categorize excellence through our services.
| Treatment By Expert
| 24*7 Support
| Treated more than 60,000 patients across the globe naturally
| Trained more than 175 candidates
| 1st Neurotherapy Institute across the world with proven benefits of Neurotherapy treatments along with AIIMS (Delhi)